Monday, May 2, 2011

Week nine, back at college with waaaaay more friends.

So first I would like to do my weekly "where am I on Google watch" this week I was knocked back down to 2nd and 3rd but I have great confidence I will be back on top soon! This week I was packing up my room and looking through toys and suddenly two of my siblings come out with boxes of new toys for my to play take pictures with. I still didn't find my Jar Jar Binks lego figure so my mother being as amazing as she is went out and bought me some Lego Star Wars. Okay now I'm done talking about other people, back to me now.

First lets meet all the new toys.

R2-D2 and another Darth! That makes three so far.

Black Suit Spider Man who decided to try out for a broadway show!

Just remember kids, Friends don't let friends try out for Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark.

The Black knight wants to let spider-man know he thinks its only a Flesh wound (I realize thats two Monty Python jokes in three weeks but blame my parents!)



A ninja turtle. No jokes. He is a ninja after all.

A Digimon, two transformers and a couple of ships.

Some MORE transformers and Digimon. Oh and a Wolverine.

I think they might be related.


And the transformed version of all of them. Oy that took ten minutes to figure out some of them.

OH and I almost forgot

Thats right some Pokemon.

Pikachu Darth chooses you!


Its like looking in the mirror.

And in case you forgot some of the older toys.

War Machine Iron Man and Bumble Bee have a selective club.


They like to do a Congo line!

Spider Man tried to join the line but War Machine wanted to be in front.


The rest of the toys held a memorial for Spider man. And for those of you who complain I didn't introduce one of them it is Tigger and if you didn't know it you had a very VERY sad childhood.



My brother happened to break one of the toys while we were transforming it. I just thought it was a friend for the black knight. I think they are starting a club!

Do you remember the car that the Hulk was packing up?

Thats how Bumble Bee fits in yo! Doesn't Hulk look surprised?

On the trip back we found out Darth is much like a turtle, AKA he can't get up once he falls on his back.

When we finally got home R2-D2 was so happy he did a hand (leg?) stand.

And Puppy Wan Kanobi met the other dogs.

I call it Puppy love!


Last time I did Abby Road someone pointed out I didn't have one out of step.

Now I have fixed the problem so I hope that person is happy *cough*mom*cough*

As you can probably tell I'm in love with the Lego games so I obviously pre ordered Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and it comes with THIS.

So excited! I would just like to let you all know most of those toys were left at home but will be here in two weeks. Also I would personally like to ask you the readers once more to hand this Blog around to people who might enjoy this.

and lastly I leave you with something you must be expecting from now on. Thats right an animal photo.

Till next week from me and my editor (who is passed out from a long flight but promises to start next week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment