Monday, May 16, 2011

After a break a very short entry.

So, it's been a week and I want to restart the "where-am-I-on-Google" watch. Back at number 1 and 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My mother is so proud!) (PS. Mom, let them believe that! a.k.a no posting comments on this wall.)

The response to last week's pass was overwhelmingly disappointed. I mean TWO whole comments. That's double the comments on this blog. Thank you for the comments! I feel so loved.

So now for more disappointment. I moved into a house this week, and my family came and enjoyed my company. We went to Disneyland! I have met a few celebrities in my day, but this one fit both my life and blog more than any have in the past.

 Darth! Made of legos! Best moment of my life.

I got new toys for the family and took the cutest pictures of all time!



 And, like me, Darth decided he needed more followers.





And if you think I'm saying that you (my nine devoted followers) aren't enough for me... well, you are correct. PASS IT ALONG!!!!


I got some new Legos to enjoy.




And my mom continued to be an enabler.

Anyway, more to come next week so please don't be sad!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, way too hungover with allergies and sleep deprivation to make any comments. Even about having been labeled an enabler.

    Love, Mom
    (Mom? MOM!?!? When did I become Mom?)

    ReplyDelete