Monday, May 30, 2011

The summer continues....

Well I'm still waiting to hear back from Starbucks I had two very good interviews and I am cautiously optimistic! Not much else going on in my life other than continuing to set up my life out here in lala land. So without further ado the pictures from this week.

A while ago I mentioned my mom had bought me a lego set with Jar Jar Binks, well I finally got around to opening and building it. First I made Jar Jar and friend.


So now for the making of the legos.  It started out like this.

Which turned into this.

And away we go.












And that was only the first (albeit toughest) part!






And the finished product!


And after I was done I had to make all the robots that came with it. After which looked like this.

Which Darth was very happy about!

And when Darth isn't trying to control the world he is on Skype with people he is trying to keep in touch with.



And while this was happening Jar Jar and friend met up with the other "good" guys.


Which made bumble-bee and Iron Man very happy!

War Machine was indifferent.

As I mentioned before I did more unpacking which includes my ducks.

And I decided my favorite one I thought should get a close up.

Devil Zombie Duck!!!!!!!!

And I know what you are all thinking "I haven't seen a cute but depressing picture yet" well bring your tissues over.

I have been trying to find a way to take a picture where Wall-E doesn't look like he is about to cry, ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment