Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weeks seven. Darth goes home for break.

So first I would like to point out that if you google Darth and College this blog comes up as the third entry! (and after I wrote that I checked again and it was fourth but still I'm on google so I can die happy!) This week was the start of break so its a different setting and different people (mostly) and a different camera, but lucky for all of you the same old writer! (and soon I will have an editor so I will be cutting out some grammatical error stuff)

Darth gets packing for his big trip home.

He gets into his car and for safety made sure to buckle up.


(even bad guys (and toys) need to be safe!)

once home...........

...he finally met the hulk.

Since Darth had no homework or school to worry about he finally enjoyed a shabbat for the first time in a long time. He lit the candles.

(and yes it took him two minutes to light them. I mean he is plastic!)
Ate some Challah.
(he only had a couple of days before Passover so he needed to eat all the chamatz) And I know what some of you are thinking and no he doesn't look Drewish. (and yes I know thats not Jewish but I was making a reference to Spaceballs)

He bumped into old friends at home...

And played some Angry Birds with Hulk.

He even thought about getting a kitten (or two) to take back to school with him.



Puck and Sophie btw are the first actually living things in this blog and yet were somehow harder to get to actually cooperate. Lets see if I ever work with a animal again!

Darth tried to see what it would be like to be a pirate.

But sadly after getting the Parrot home he realized that the parrot was in fact a dead parrot


And after all that he finally got some rest and relaxation.

And as a special treat for you here is an outtake from this weekend.

Sophie might not have been ready for her closeup. 

I may or may not update next week since I will be in NY. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment