Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sixth weekend

I would like to take a little time this week and first thank my wonderful girlfriend who every week lets me steal her iPhone and take these pictures. Also I would like to say to my now 5 followers if there are other nerds people you know out there who would enjoy this blog please past it along. Now to what Darth is up to.

Darth enjoys his wine

This week he invited Iron Man to join him and with a little help from some glasses they made it to the wine.



Darth soon realized something was missing.

And well he thought this was just more wine for him (which I think we can all agree is better anyways (again in college)) We looked for Iron Man

Some people can just not hold their liqueur. We will just let him sleep it off for the week. (also known as I had no other ideas with him this week)

Buzz decided this week that he needed to work out more now that he is out of work. (this joke only works as long as Pixar does not do Toy Story 4)

Yay for gum stairs! And it did make it to the top.


Duh duh duh, duh duh duh (think the rocky theme song) Woody also decided to work out.

But it didn't work out as well.

But to be fair he is older and he might have pulled a muscle or something.

At least bigger Woody was having a better time with Jessi.

I have no story for the next picture but it took forever to set up (someone and I'm not saying who *cough* random halo guy *cough* maybe drank a little too much wine and couldn't stand up straight) but I love it. Think Abbey Road.


Not perfect but still pretty damn cool.

Now for a quick update on Hulk who is still in New Mexico waiting to be picked up. But he did pack his car.

And said goodbye to friends.

I take it from his necklace that he and the random zombie (I'm guessing a night person) that they had fun. (I would like to take a second and thank my mother for when I came up with the idea she not only took the pictures but came up with them on her own)

Till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment