Sunday, July 24, 2011

Does anyone even check this anymore?

Cause I'm coming back to work this week, I got a few new toys and I am looking forward to coming back and having fun again. I googled Darth and College for the first time in a long time today and I was the top three entries! Most people who know me already think my ego is big enough so what will this do for me and my ego?

Also check out my other blog here. I look forward to seeing what Darth has coming up for the rest of the summer and into next year.

Till next week! (first time I have said that in a long time)

8 comments:

  1. And here I thought you were going to update! I'm checking every day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm updating on Sundays like I use too! Just trying to get some fun pictures for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for something new to grab my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always check out my other blog: http://tamingkittens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went there, it is empty and I seem to be the first and only follower. No problem there. It reminds me of a Terry Pratchett story about the last follower of God Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some kind of loading problem then. You are one of at least 4 followers and that blog has been updated almost every day since it began.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nathan,
    I've been off my blogs for a while (that sounds like it needs treating in a medical office) but I'm more or less back to spy on you, your kittens, and your toys.

    ReplyDelete