Sunday, July 31, 2011

49 days later.......

.....And Darths lockout is over! We are officially back and we have new players like Chad Ochochinco.....wait wrong lockout. But due to Borders closing I did get some fun new toys to randomly take pictures of? Wow this doesn't sound as cool written out........Well what can I say? I'm a Junior in college playing with toys on a weekly basis. At least I'm doing something with it?  Anyways back in the world of Darth and friends which is cause for celebration and shots!

 Which might have made Darth a little confused about the time

Anyways Darth (and everyone in my family) had to deal with a two hour black out. How did Darth manage this? Well he found a flashlight (which if you look closely is actually in the picture above oops its my first week back I can't remember to take every prop out!)

And then found some candle and lit all of them! (don't ask how I know its been a while but you are still reading a blog about toys!)



And he stayed up just in case there was danger well his friends went back to sleep....

Wait a second?!?!?!?!?!? Darth is the good guy! Plot twist that I will never use again much?!?!?!

And well all this was happening the Parrot died.

Or was it already dead? Its so confusing.

Anyways at this point I would like to mention that other than the flashlight picture I did actually take all those during a blackout which more than anything you should be thanking for the return of this blog.

So back in Darthland he met someone familiar.

Who just always seems to be nodding

(GET IT? Its a bobble head! I'm so funny and yes I hear all of you groaning over that comment and yes I know I made the groaning joke on the other blog but not everyone reads both! Sheesh)

This for those of you keeping count is either the 4th or 5th Darth that Darth has met (I didn't say I was one of the people counting) And if you met that many versions of yourself you would probably get a headache too

Which lead to taking some pills.....

Just Tylenol! Sheesh this blog is PG!


And then the "good guys" woke up...

And thats where we stop for the week. No its not a cliffhanger that would imply I plan on coming back to this story!

Till next week!

3 comments:

  1. Re the parrot: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a week (by the way this is Brandi, I'm between names at the moment on my google ID)
    So post again already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was me. I killed the parrot. I put him there, thinking that it was a good place to put the parrot with the beautiful plumage, not knowing that he would end up dead.

    ReplyDelete